Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Highlight of My Bali-Explore This Time: ANIMALS!! part 2.


Bali Zoo was in Beach Walk for few weeks. They had bunnies, baby goats, chickens, and a little bambi. 
 


Forgive my bare face and dress-up style. It was super hot and I hate putting on make up, that explains the ugly face. The dress is sleeveless and I still haven't get used to wearing open clothes, so that explains why i wore cardigan even though it was hot. I didn't plan to watch bunnies there actually, I just came, saw them there, bought the ticket, and ran around happily (I was the only visitor) until I realized there were already lots of people gathering outside the fence and up in the second floor watching me. It made me felt like a circus elephant. I might as well rolling on a ball holding a bunny on the tip of my nose.

Meet K-Pop bunny! We call it that because of the black fur around its eyes managed to make it looked like it was wearing smokey eye liners.
That feeling..when you are rejected by animal. :(


This is a bit out of topic, but I just got my first waxing experience when I kept my mom's company to a waxing house in Beach Walk. The place is pretty (look the pic below), but who would have thought it was a waxing place, and who knew that waxing is..kinda an interesting process. Tuesday is the day when they wax two for the price of one. Mom said I should take the free one, so I stayed cool and said okay. I chose underarms part and it was pretty awkward, I lied down and showed my underarms to a stranger and that stranger instinctively wiped my underarms passionately haha. The pro staff asked about my origin and where I studied and it went like this, "No. I'm not from Surabaya. I'm from Central Java actually. Solo, if you've heard about Jokowi, it's -BREEETT (She peeled the wax without a warning) . . .uh. haha.(startled. She's scary.)"
When it came to  the other underarm, she said,"Miss, I suggest you to keep waxing in the future. -BREEETT It's good for your skin." I think my second waxing experience would be the day before I get married and it'll be like, 5 or 6 years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment